Our aim and strategy:
- explore and develop new mineral deposits to significantly enhance the value of its current projects;
- conduct immediate exploration and evaluation work in a cost effective manner; and
- consolidate its concession and tenement holdings in the project areas it operates in.
The Company was incorporated on 13 April 2007 for the purpose of securing gold exploration projects in Ghana and Australia believed to have the potential to host economic mineralisation.
Noble has brought together an experienced management team having the technical expertise capable of identifying and developing mineral prospects.
The Board’s primary objective is the advancement of Shareholders’ interests and asset values through a well defined exploration programme in areas that can be readily assessed for their mineral potential.
The Board aims to achieve these goals through:
- implementation of active and systematic exploration of its existing projects and tenement applications as and when they are granted;
- consolidation of its current concession and tenement holdings in the various project areas; and
- recognition and acquisition of additional projects at the most favorable entry cost.